Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Womens Harem Gaucho Baggy Pants Review


Womens Harem Gaucho Baggy Pants 


I got these for my wife and she loves them.  My wife has worn these a few times now and he has got people asking where she got them because they are so cute.  She said they were super comfortable and silky.  Not only that she said that they feel cook when swishing on her legs.  The are heavy well sown material.  She want another pair now because she keep wearing them.  Now she wants other clothes to go with this.  This is her kind of style of comfort wear.

HAREM PANT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

FASHION | COMFORT | YOGA OVERPANT: These pants pair perfect with on-trend cropped tops, tanks, etc. Dress up with heels or down with sandals. Wear to parks, parties, dates, and dances. Layer for cold weather or wear as general casual chic. Perfect to wear over yoga pants when you want to be less revealing. Sooo comfortable you'll never want to take them off.

EASY TO WASH & CARE FOR: Our 100% Rayon can be machine or hand washed for easy care.

IMPORTED: Made from silky smooth breathable eco-friendly rayon fabric.

REGULAR SIZE FITS: US Size 0 - 12 (High Elastic Waist. Total Length 46" from top of waist to leg end, Inseam 31", Around Leg 28", Maximum Hip 44", 1 pocket right side, Elastic leg cuffs )

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.