Friday, April 10, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review






Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review



This is quite a bit of Tea!!! You get 4 boxes in the set and it taste great.  They are easy tea bags that I simply put in the cup of water I heated up in my electric kettle.

The tea comes in 20 bags per box with four boxes.  I was so surprised this company actually sent me the whole set to test which is great!

My wife lives dandelion tea.  She said that is is great at removing extra body water out of your system.  I like tea but she loves coffee and tea.  We drink a lot of tea.

This taste so good.  I have bought a lot of herbal teas and made my own but this taste so good.

(following quoted from WebMD)
Dandelion is an herb. People use the above ground parts and root to make medicine.

Dandelion is used for many conditions, but so far, there isn’t enough scientific evidence to determine whether or not it is effective for any of them.

Dandelion is used for loss of appetite, upset stomach, intestinal gas, gallstonesjoint pain, muscle aches, eczema, and bruises. Dandelion is also used to increase urine production and as a laxative to increase bowel movements. It is also used as skintoner, blood tonic, and digestive tonic.

Some people use dandelion to treat infection, especially viral infections, and cancer.

In foods, dandelion is used as salad greens, and in soups, wine, and teas. The roasted root is used as a coffee substitute.

How does it work?

Dandelion contains chemicals that may increase urine production and decrease swelling (inflammation).








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.