Sunday, April 12, 2015

Loomeaze Review


Loomeaze Review


My wife is a band loomer.  She loves these sets and makes all kinds of bracelets practically to anyone who wants one.   She loved this kit because it came with the different colors and them all sorted into this nice case.  She said that the bands are sturdy and nice.  The needle it comes with is a plastic crochet type needle.  It is not sharp and it holds up pretty well.  My wife has moved to the higher up needles though because she makes some of the harder bracelets that really tug on your loom and needle.  The loom its self is sturdy and holds up to the bands tug and pull.

This is perfect for any age of hobbyist looking for a new craft or any experienced band loomers a like.   It is a easy hobby to learn and it relaxes my wife.  She does it to unwind and she loves handing them out.

Product Description
Rubber Bands For Bracelets Loom Kit - Loomeaze Crafts With Rainbow Of Color Bands Includes Fun Custom Jewelry Wristband Maker, Storage Box For Neat Organized Supplies And Free Unique Bonus Charms For Hottest DYI craft of the Year



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.