Friday, April 3, 2015

LINKYO Compatible Canon 137 Black Toner Cartridge




LINKYO Compatible Canon 137 Black Toner Cartridge 


This works great and fit in ours perfectly.  It is a replacement for the Canon 137 black and it is much cheaper than the original.  These things last forever in ink up to 2.4 k pages of ink.  Depends on the pages and how much ink they need.  This fits the laser printers numbers seen below  We are still using it and we have printed over 100 pages of coupons.

Product Description
LINKYO Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Canon 137 (Black) is suitable for the following Canon laser printers: Canon ImageCLASS MF212w, MF216n, MF227dw and MF229dw. 

Estimated  print yield of 2,400 pages

2 Year Quality Guarantee - If there are any issues with this product, you can simply return your product and will be issued a FULL refund








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.