Saturday, April 4, 2015

Gold Necklace with Women's Jewelry Pendant Two-Piece, 23.6" "I love you to the moon & back" Plus Luxury Champagne Jewelry Case Review



Gold Necklace with Women's Jewelry Pendant Two-Piece, 23.6" "I love you to the moon & back" Plus Luxury Champagne Jewelry Case



This adorable necklace is such a perfect gift for your wife or your loved one. Maybe even your daughter. It is such a cute design and way to tell someone you love them. It is a perfectly loving gift that can be given to any loved one. My wife went nuts when I got this for her. It is a 2 piece full moon set that come apart to make a smaller circle and a partial moon. It is engraved with I love you... on the circle and the moon says to the moon & back. This one is gold and it is a very sophisticated design. It feels well made along with the chain. It comes in an adorable box with a ribbon on it. The case is also built well and could be used to store it away. 23.6" long chain that is also gold. It is very sturdy and my wife loves it. Everyone is now telling her how cute it is and she loves it.

It is a sturdy chain and charm with lots of cute characteristics. We love it.


  • Gold Necklace featuring two-piece Moon Pendant engraved with Loving Message of "I love you...to the moon & back"
  • Best gift for your loved one
  • Luxury Champaign Jewelry Case with inner black velvet
  • Fine Gold Medal and Crescent Moon Fashion Pendant.
  • This delicate silver pendant offers a graceful touch and subtle shine.


~These opinions are my family honest opinions and are unbiased.  No monetary compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful review on a beautiful necklace. I love the detail and the photos. Thank you so much for all the info! This would make a great mother's day gift!

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.