Friday, April 10, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box Review



Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box Review


This is such a great little bread box.  I have wanting one for a very long time so when I got the chance I jumped to it.  These are perfect for keeping moisture in the air away from your bread by locking it in the stainless steal box.  You can move the lid up or down with ease and it is mostly made out of stainless steel except the lid.   The lid is made out of plastic and is really strong and sturdy.  It moves smoothly up or down.

My wife for the longest time did not think these were necessary.  Now she has changed her mind since it has been keeping our bread good nearly twice as long or more.   I think nearly three times but we will test and let you know.

I am a blogger and got this as a product test type program and no monetary compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.