Friday, April 17, 2015

Enky Travel Pillow Review




Enky Travel Pillow Review


This pillow is soft and brownish grey and very easy to fill and let the air out.   It is so easy to travel with and it makes it much more comfortable.  It makes it easy to sleep while traveling and not getting a neck ache.   Lots of people like this especially my wife.  She uses it because normally she can not sleep sitting up.   It is really easy to fill especially with a air inflater.  We really like this and use then when traveling.




The Enky travel pillow has some great features & benefits which set it apart from other products:
* Quick Inflation - Can be fully inflated in as little as 2 breaths
* Extra Bolsters - To help support your head and neck
* Comfortable - Soft PVC flocking feels comfortable against your skin and prevents heat build-up
* Packs away small - Packs away to only 6.75" x 4.5" x 1" inches in a matching cover, means it won't take up unnecessary space in your hand baggage or at home
* Lightweight - Weighing in at only 3.5 ounces when packed away inside the matching cover, this pillow won't weigh you or your baggage down

Please note regarding inflation, the speed & effort is dependent on the user. My 6'2" boyfriend had no trouble fully inflating the pillow in 2 breaths. On the other hand, I am a petite female and it takes me 6-7 breaths to fully inflate.

For a little bit of background on the business -  I absolutely love travelling. Hailing from one of the most isolated cities in the world, I've grinned and bared my way through several long-haul flights in order to pursue the dream. I moved to the other side of the world on a 2 year visa, in order to be closer to the action so I could travel a lot more. Enky as a brand has been birthed due to this; my passion for travel and personal experience. Enky seeks to provide quality travel accessories which, in a nutshell, are convenient to use and represent good value for money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.