Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dog Bowls 32 Ounce Made of Stainless Steel Review



Dog Bowls 32 Ounce Made of Stainless Steel Review


These are nice for our dogs.  They are stainless steel and are pretty unstoppable.  My dog loves to tip her food out and that irritates us because we have a big mess to clean up.  Sweetheart our doxie even has no problem drinking and eating from these and she is the bowl tipper.   Now we finally have a bowl she has not been able to tip!

These are very easy to clean daily for our pets food and water.  They are made of strong stainless steel and are a bottom that does not allow the dogs to tip the water easily.  What I like the best is they are very cool looking and fit along with our decor in the kitchen.  We really like these a lot.





Product Description
Stainless steel Dog Bowls with rubber bottoms that wont slipThe Best Dog Bowls on the market
This Bowl didn't slide all over the place when your dog is eating.

Features
- Premium Dog Bowls at best price on Amazon.com 
- Made With Highest Quality Materials Available 
- With rubber bottoms that wont slip 
- Beautiful Design in Stainless Steel.

Benefits
- 2 Dog Bowls for the price of one 
- Wont Slip to prevent scratches and damage to hardwood floor 
- Very Easy To Clean (Dishwasher safe) 
- Holds up to 32-ounce


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.