Sunday, April 19, 2015

2015 DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker Review



2015 DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker Review


This is a high quality speaker that has really good sound.  I have tried lots of speakers and most of them lack in the sound department.  This speaker gets so loud it shakes and can even shake so much it falls off the edge of the table.  So do not keep this speaker at the end of your table. :)  It is bluetooth and easy to hook up to.  It can be used with any bluetooth enabled device and that makes it great.  Not just my phone but any thing like my Old Ipod nano 4 or other great devices.  It has fallen quite a few times because my son loves his music blasting but not one little sign of damage.  It must be built to last.   We use this for travel too.  When we go to the park it is awesome to be able to hear the music why we play basketball.  Everyone ask me where I got it and I tell them on Amazon... Definitely a good catch for our family.


Product Description
  • DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with built-in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players,now upgraded with standard "Beep" sound prompts

    Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
    Two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum
    Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed
    Easy to carry weighing only 8.3 ounces. Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.