Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rc Big Buggy Car Review



Rc Big Buggy Car Review


This is one awesome car love it and we been testing every day out side to just have a blast. I'm going to take it out side and test run it. This car charges with no problem at all syncs very nicely. It is very sturdy built and made to be a bit rugged Terran. It is easy to install the battery in the remote. My son can not get enough of this because it is so real like and fun. This is definitely not the slow remote cars you buy in department stores. This is the real deal. Even driving it is easy for us. I can honestly say I have never seen a car this nice.





Product Description
Powerful Big Buggy RC Drifting Racing Car- 2.4GHz -With Powerful Electric Motor, & 1:10 Ratio

  • Up To "20 MPH" ( 32 kilometer) - Ratio Scale 1:10,
    4 Wheel Drive + wheel anti vibrate Shocks, Super Fast Drifting
    2.4GHz Radio Control- Standard High Torque "Servo" For Steering
    Powerful 7.4v LI-PO battery,
    Control Distance About 200 Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.