Friday, March 27, 2015

Original Buddha Board Review




Original Buddha Board

This is a god send for my wife because it relaxes her so much!  I really can not say enough good things about it.  She simply paints and it calms her then it disappears  and she can do it again.  Painting is a very relaxing time soothing activity.  Especially for my wife.  She is highly stressed due to my anxiety and problems with being well as she says grouchy all the time.  I am just glad that she has something now to relax her.   Life is enough stress. 

You paint with a Asian style brush on this board with water in the small base.  shortly after it starts to disappear so you can paint or draw a new picture.  Then wet your brush and paint again.  

It feels like water calming and it   
amazes my wife.  

Product Description
Master the art of letting go...

The Original Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. Simply add half an inch of water to the water tray, gently place the board into the notches of the tray, dip your bamboo brush in the water and ‘paint’ on the special surface of the board, watching as your creation boldly comes to life. As the water slowly evaporates your art will magically disappear, leaving you with a clean slate, a clear mind, & ready to create a whole new masterpiece.

Buddha Board is environmentally friendly - no ink, no paint, no chemicals - and will last for years with proper care.


I am a blogger and I got a free product in an exchange for an honest unbiased review.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.