Wednesday, March 18, 2015

NEW 3DS XL Case Review



NEW 3DS XL Case Review

My son has used this now for his 3DS XL for a month now and he loves it.  It protects his ds from damage.   It easily fits the XL 3DS  and the material is very strong but not to hard.  It feels like a decent feeling product. My son really favors this over his other cases so that tells me it is a good case.  You can also store up to 8 games in this case.  It also morphs into a body bag or purse type thing.  We really love this and think it is a great product.


  • Comfortably hold any one of the following DS systems including the NEW 3DS XL, NEW 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DSLL, 3DS, DSiXL, DSiLL, DSi, DS Lite, or DS
  • Stores up to 8 DS/3DS game cartridges, more slots than any other case its size class
  • Surrounded with a hard, sturdy, nylon material that easily shields your console from daily wear
  • Lined with a soft micro fiber interior that won't scratch your system
  • Adjustable fully detachable shoulder strap wear it as a clutch, wristlet, shoulder, or crossbody bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.