Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Neoprene Knee Brace Review




Neoprene Knee Brace Review

I was injured a while ago when I was the passenger in a car crash.  They had to do surgery but my knee was never the same.  It hurts to move it at all.  So this helps take some of the stress to help my knee move with more ease.  It seemed to work.  It made it seem easier to walk and bike ride because we have no car.

This knee brace is a thick material and helps support you knee so you can move it with a little less pain.  It makes it easier to move with less pain and grinding.  It fits perfectly and is high quality with a sleek look.


Product Description
Nights compression knee braces are made of neoprene to ensure superior support while maximising flexability in the products, making it easier for older people to handle in being a light weight product as well as slide on their leg without small staprs to try and adjust. The products come in 5 sizes from XS to XL which caters for people of all ages and leg sizing.
 
Product Options
- X-small 31cm - 33cm
- Small 33cm - 35cm
- Medium 35cm - 37cm
- Large 37cm - 40cm
- X-Large 40cm + 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.