Monday, March 30, 2015

MIRA Stainless Steel French Press, Coffee Plunger 12 oz





MIRA Stainless Steel French Press, Coffee Plunger 12 oz

There are so many french presses, peculators, and coffee machines out there.  You never know the difference until you try it in the new devices.  I tried this coffee plunger and I thought it did really well at keeping grounds out of the coffee.  My family is a big believer in the french presses.  Some how with the steeping it taste so much better.  The flavor is bolder and richer.  I am not kidding, I think you should try it for yourself.  It really makes a difference and This is a perfect french press to start off with.  My wife used to be a barista for a french bakery/coffee shop and she loves this press.

Product Description
    • Brew up delicious cafĂ©-style coffee or tea in this stylish and high-quality French press coffee pot from MIRA brands.
      Double walled, insulated pot will keep your coffee (or tea) hot for up to two hours.
      Brew up to 3 cups (12 fl oz., 350 ml) at a time
      Made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
      Three-part stainless steel plunger features an ultra-fine mesh filter



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    About Scoobydoo1971

    Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.