Sunday, March 22, 2015

LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Review



LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Review


This light is great!  It went off every time someone came near it.  I put it out on my porch and it seem to deter people from breaking in or stealing our packages off the porch.  We used it for about a month now but one little issue is that it is no longer working.   It worked great while it did work.

It is a hard plastic and fits in your hand.  It is made of sturdy plastic and has a solar panel that charges it and it does so very fast.  The motion picked up around 25 ft away.


Product Description
Provide instant security for your home with this solar powered, motion-sensing LED light!This LED motion sensing light combines matrix of 4 white LEDs, providing over 80 Lumens of bright light, with built-in motion sensing capability.
Once the sun goes down the light automatically activates in dim mode, providing an attractive low-intensity white light to the surrounding area. If motion is detected within a 9' arc, the light automatically switches to bright and stays that way until the motion and heat source move away. Then, after 10 seconds, the light automatically switches back to dim mode. When the sun comes up, the light switches off and begins recharging, using the energy from the sun. This light is certified by: FCC, ROHS and, CE for compliance. 
Built-in safety features include: over-charging protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection and short-circuit protection.
This light can be easily installed using the provided hardware or hung on any convenient hook and can be moved to any desired location.
No wires to run!
Money-back guarantee, if you don't like it, return it for a full refund.
1-year warranty, we'll replace it during that time, free of charge.

Buy now to protect your property and your loved ones!






2 comments:

  1. Great review. My parents have been wanting one of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. My parents have been wanting one of these

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.