Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Iyzer cushioned Sports Socks - Coolmax Technology Review



Iyzer cushioned Sports Socks - Coolmax Technology Review 


I got these for my wife since she never can find good socks to help her feet.  They are designed to keep your foot comfortable while keeping them cool.  They are cushioned in all the right spots and air vented in the sweaty spots.  She tends to get blisters and blood blisters easily on her feet.  Now she has some protection in these.  She says they really do feel better and more cushioned.  This is just great because now she wants more pairs. I personally think she is hooked on them.  She gets in crazy amounts of pain in her whole body and needs all the help she can get so I think these are a great product .

Product Description

Cushioning in the sole and achilles of the sock ensure comfort and prevent blisters
Moisture wicking fabric prevents the socks from becoming heavy with perspiration even during the longest runs or workouts
Strategically placed ventilation zone to ensure your feet stay at the perfect temperature
IyZeR athletic sport socks have been tested and designed to last.
Stylish design and ultra lightweight.

Running or Workout Sock with a breathable mesh that helps transfer moisture from the foot to the socks outer layer to keep feet dry. Featuring a Y shaped heel to prevent the sock from sliding down and extra cushion on the heel and ball of the foot.

~I am a blogger and I received a product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.  No Monetary compensation was received for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.