Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger Review



Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger Review


This is a pretty powerful portable Battery charger.   is a great power bank for your electronic devices.  It is very powerful and very sturdy.  I charge my cell phone on it all the time.  It charges on my computer with ease and last a long time while charging another device.  I love how light it is and yet it works just as good as all the heaver products.  This fits in my purse and I take it everywhere.  It is such a great deal.  Charge all your devices on this great lightweight charger with a state of the art super slim design.



Product Description
Cyntronix 9000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger. Fast Charging, Compact and Stylish with High Capacity For Apple iPhone, Galaxy, Android, Smart Phones, iPad, iPod, Tablets, HTC, GoPro. 3 in 1 Charging Cable and 24-Month Manufacturer Warranty included. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! (Black)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.