Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bee Naturals Peeper Keeper Review





This balm is is made with such great ingredients like Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, beeswax, Sunflower, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Carrot Seed Oil and so much more.  It is a waxy material that you apply around your eyes to improve your facial structure.  It repairs damage done by time and stress.

It has worked for my wife quite a bit.  This is what she had to say about it:

It feels so nourishing and does not feel weighty.  It feels like water on a parched skin.  One thing I have noticed is a reduction on crows feet.  I think it is a good product.

  • Keep Wrinkles Away with All Natural Ingredients
  • Peeper Keeper Eye Balm Works Wonders
  • All Natural Ingredients - Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Unbleached Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coconut 0il and 0at 0il.
  • Natural Oils Hydrate and Rejuvenate Damaged Skin
  • Made Specifically for Trouble Eye Areas Like Crows Feet and Smile Lines

Product Description
Bee Naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper Eye Balm -- 0.8 oz

Treat yourself like royalty with Queen Bee Peeper Keeper Eye Balm. Keep dry skin and wrinkles at bay with our all natural ingredients. (0.8 oz. jar)
 
  • Keep Wrinkles Away with All Natural Ingredients
    Peeper Keeper Eye Balm Works Wonders
    All Natural Ingredients - Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Unbleached Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coconut 0il and 0at 0il.
    Natural Oils Hydrate and Rejuvenate Damaged Skin
    Made Specifically for Trouble Eye Areas Like Crows Feet and Smile Lines
Important Information
Indications
For Use Around Eyes on Wrinkles

Ingredients
Olive oil, jojoba oil, unbleached beeswax, sunflower oil, avocado oil, carrot seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil, shea oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), coconut oil and oat oil.

Directions
ToUse: Apply a small amount to skin around eyes after washing to moisturize taking care to avoid getting into eyes.










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.