Friday, March 27, 2015

B Cube Review



BCube


This power bank is an amazing little power bank.  It is a new design and a quite small power bank.  I use it to charge my android phones and tablets.  The design is very cool and my whole family love it since it is not a over sized heavy charger.  This little black charger packs a punch.... at 3k mAh... The style is just streamline.  It charges fast off the computer or wall and has your device fast and extreme charges.   Now if only I can get it back from my family so I can charge my android.   It


Product Description
The BCube cell phone portable charger will give you 1 full charge for your Apple iPhone 6 and 1 full charge for your Android Galaxy S4. It charges itself fully in just 3 hours and retains its charge without use!
The BCube will charge most devices that use USB for power.
The BCube is small enough to fit perfectly in your pocket or purse to make sure you will always have it when you need it.
Best sleek and slim design of highest quality material makes it an ideal candidate for a durable partnership.
The BCube comes in a hard case for greater protection.
Unibody design provides for the best integration of components.
One of the smallest and lightest portable chargers on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.