Sunday, February 22, 2015

UL Certified 15W 3.1A Dual USB Charger Review



UL Certified 15W 3.1A Dual USB Charger Review


This charger is a small charger for one item.  It plugs straight into the wall without a plug.  Small and white and powerful charger.  When purchased it comes with a 1 year warranty.  It is easy to use and operate.

I use mine for my phone and it charges very easy. We charge it ahead of time and take it in my pocket to charge my phone when I am on the go.

You can charge just about anything with this charger.

Product Description
~~Dual Port 15W / 3.1A(2.1A 1A) USB Wall Charger charges your iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones.


Product is backed by a 1 year warranty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.