Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener in Silver, with Wine Pourer, Stopper, Foil Cutter and Elegant Recharging Stand (Kitchen)




Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener in Silver, with Wine Pourer, Stopper, Foil Cutter and Elegant Recharging Stand (Kitchen)


I decided to try this because we like wine but they are crazy to open. Lots of trying over and over again. Most electric wine openers can not do the job. They just tare up the cork and you get pieces in your wine.

This wine opener opens the first time. First it comes with a foil cutter to cut the foil off the top of your bottle. Then you put the bottom hole of this handheld opener on top of your wine bottle press down to put the screw in the cork. Next you push up and it pulls the cork right up out of the bottle. Now once it stuck a little but since then every time it works! Simply remove the cork from the top of the bottom with ease and place this opener back in the base. After that attach your aerator at the top of your wine bottle and pour into a glass. It really is that simple.

All the extras... It comes with a aerator and a foil cutter free of charge that make it even easier to open the first time.

Overall I think this is the best wine opener I have tried and we have been through quite a few with some being very pricey. It was sturdy and well built and worked everytime.

@@ This is a review that was in exchange for a product and nothing else was received not even monetary compensation.  Getting this product had no effect on my ability to be unbiased.

2 comments:

  1. I love wine too, but opening wine is so troublesome. I need this; simplify my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wine and this is by far the coolest wine bottle opener ever! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.