Sunday, February 1, 2015

Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED



Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED 

These lights are very bright and multi colored.  You get a green, blue, and colorful.
They come with 50k hours of lifetime.  They are rust resistant and very waterproof.  The fit well on most wheels and really feel like a peace of mind knowing they are there.  The colors are vivid and can be seen for at least 50 feet at night.

I really like these since I have to ride my bike a lot at night and now everyone can see me from a safe distance.  Now I need help with snow removal.




*  Light up your bike at night with the Speed Racer rim lights - Choose from three different styles
*  Motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime
*  Easy to install - simple attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike. Fits almost all bikes.
*  Package includes A 3 pack of 2 x green 2 x blue 2 x colorful LED Valve Bike Lights
*  Speed Racer is rust resistant, 1100% waterproof and usable through any terrain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.