Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles Review



Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles Review


These are adorable and my wife just loves them.  They are made of a clear pink plastic and they come in a set for you and your favorite little girl.   Also one great thing is they have a latch so it locks and will not spill out.  The latch is metal and it fits over the button to open it to drink.  What little girl doesn't want to be just like mommy?  When your out and about hiking, at the zoo, out and about your little one can have a water bottle just like mommy.  These are very sturdy and we think they are perfect sizes at 25 oz and 18oz.  What a great leak proof bottle!

Product Description
"Fit for We Mommy & Me" Refillable Tritan Water Bottles for Mommy and Kids in 25 & 18 Ounce

 
  • Safe to Use: Non-toxic, made with durable Eastman Tritan, a clear BPA free co-polyester, tested to be FDA safe for use with beverages. Shatter Proof. Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
    Easy to Use: Flip open cap with push button lid makes it easy for kids to use. Small finger-loop for easy carrying. Sleek & Slender design for ease in handling
    Convenient to Use: Our snap top lid ensures that these bottles will be Leak-proof. No Spillage at all! Lightweight & Shatterproof ! Perfect for Kids!
    Fun to Use: Enjoy with your child at Exercise Class, at Mommy & Me Class and absolutely ANYWHERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.