Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tempered glass screen protector Review



Tempered glass screen protector Review

 This glass is especially designed for an IPhone 6.  It is very very strong plastic that your phone can feel your touch through.  It is very nice and helps protect your phone from dreaded screen damage.  It is made with really good top glass that does not break easy.  We tested it many times and we are very happy with the results.  


Product Description
~~ONLY FITS 4.7 INCH SCREEN IPHONE 6.
•Premium grade Japanese Asahi Tempered glass with 9H+ scratch resistant surface (almost as hard as a diamnond with highest resistance at 10H)
•Ultra clear Shock-resistant layer under the glass. High touch sensitity.
•No bubbles or residue.
•Rounded edges for flawless integration and smooth feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.