Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Suddora Sweatband Set Review

987

Suddora Sweatband Set.

These are very nice to control the sweat from hitting your hands and make the weights slip out of your hands.  They are a must for me when it comes to safety.  They fit very comfortably on your wrist and forehead.  The forehead one keeps the sweat out of your eyes and is another great safety thing.  They are very sturdy woven material and are soft.  They stretch pretty wide if needed and they come in 10 colors. 

Available in 10 different colors - This is one of the most popular sweatband sets we have to offer. The set comes with 1 headband and 2 wristbands. 

      * Ideal for basketball, running, cycling and more!

      * Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.

      * Package comes with 1 Headband ( 7 x 2") and 2 Wristbands (3 x 3 1/2")
      
      * Also amazing as an accessory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.