Sunday, January 4, 2015

Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone Review



Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone.

This is my new absolute favorite bluetooth speaker.  It is so powerful and it gets very loud when you want it too.  It is heavier and feels more sturdy than the others I have tried.  I hear it from a few rooms away so I know it is just a better speaker.  Everyone in my family want it and try to take it over.  My wife especially.  We have a large variety of speakers but this is the whole families favorte.  It vibrates with bass and the sound is awesome.  You can use it as a regular speaker to with a headphone jack cord.  It is well worth the price. 

Product Description


Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone, 8 Hour Rechargeable Battery (Black). In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Oximeter Superstore.

    New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology allows you to Connect wirelessly up to 33 feet away. Seamlessly stream and share music, movies, games, phone and conference calls anywhere.
    Premium Sound with Bass Enhance Technology. Two powerful 40mm Drivers deliver crisp clean sound with deep bass
    Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed
    3.5mm Audio Line In - Don't have Bluetooth? The PSS-100 allows you to connect the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.




1 comment:

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.