Wednesday, January 21, 2015

4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones Review

 4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones Review




4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones Review

We got a chance to try this to see how it would work for our home.   It is a good charger that plugs straight into the wall.  It quickly charges my phones and other electronic devices that charge via USB.  This very cool that you can customize the color band that surrounds the outside and comes with three colors.  I choose blue because every family member in my house loves blue.  As you can see from the specs below this device is a pretty good one and can be easier to take for office or hotel charging.  We all loved it and thing it is a pretty good charger.
  • Charge up to 4 USB powered devices at once - Short Circuit / Over Charge / Over Heat protection
  • Charge your Digital Camera, Smartphone, GPS, MP3 player, eBook, Tablet, etc..
  • Multi voltage for over 150 countries - Perfect for Business or Leisure travelers
  • One 5 Volts / 2 Amp. port -- Three 5 Volts / 1 Amp. port - Intelligent power distribution
  • Comes with different 3 different color plastic bands that can easily be replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.