Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform Review




Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform


This is the top of the chain when it comes to regular body scales.  It has four functions Body fat #, Body Water #, Muscle Mass, and bone mass.  This is so cool because most people think if your fat you do not work out or you eat bad and in my wife's case it is not true.  She walks a lot, she plays tennis goes to long walks at the zoo or gardens with our son.  She can nearly walk forever sometimes it seems and I am skinny but I can not do it.  She has a lot of muscle mass but sometimes it does not always show.  It is a awesome scale because she can now keep all her numbers separate and always have her numbers for important doctor apts.  We all love this scale and use it daily.

Product Description
Smart Weigh Body Fat Scale

The Smart Weigh Body Fat Scale is not your typical scale. It features advanced technology to provide you with important body information. Knowing the status of your body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass can lead you to take the proper steps towards maintaining or improving your health measurements.

Contemporary Design

The Body Analyzer features a unique fitness-inspired design to motivate you to stay in healthy shape. The platform is crafted out of a high quality tempered glass with a reflective surface. Stainless steel accents contribute to the scale's contemporary look.

Monitor Your Health

Help your family stay healthy by implementing into your everyday life the advanced features this scale has to offer. It recognizes up to eight users, using BIA technology. Now staying healthy can be a team effort and will create a positive, healthy home environment where everyone is a key member.



I got this product for free or at a discount in exchange for an honest review.  That has no effect on my ability to give an honest review and No monetary compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.