Wednesday, December 3, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid Review




SimplyBeautiful Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid 


This shaving bowl is high end style and very sophisticated looking.  This bowl is strong and easy to use to mix or whip your shaving cream in the bowl.  This is so much easier to shave and keep your items neater and fancier.  I love the lid to keep anything out of the bowl.  This bowl is great and I glad I got to try it.






Product Description
SimplyBeautiful Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid *New*

Our SimplyBeautiful deluxe chrome shaving bowl is perfect for use with a variety of shaving soaps. With a shaving brush (try one of our SimplyBeautiful chrome brushes that look great with this bowl!), you can generate a great lather for a perfect shave.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.