Thursday, December 25, 2014

Quality Source Products Expandable Hose Review




100 Ft Expandable Hose.

Pros:
1.  It is very light
2.  Easy to carry
3.  Expands with water
4.  Easy to store
5.  All the water simply drains out
6.  Durable
7. Perfect for my garden

Cons:
1.  I have to be honest but I have not found a down fall compared to a regular hose yet.

We love this hose in our house because it is perfect for our gardening.  We need a long hose since we have 5 garden beds and that does not count all our rose bushes, lilacs, and many other flowers.  It is so light it almost feels like your not carrying anything.  Where if you compare that to a hose it is so solid and bulky and it does get heavy with the longer footage.  The water pressure is great too.  I heard a few people talk the expandable hoses down due to pressure.  I have not seen any pressure issues with this hose yet.  We are so ecstatic about this one because for once we really have nothing negative about a product at all.  I will keep you posted if I ever do have an issue.


  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 33 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.