Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W) Review



Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W)

This charger is one of my favorite chargers.  I never seen a cell phone charger that charges via a solar panel that absorbs the sun rays and turns it into a positive charge for your devices.  We like taking this on our car trips and letting it charge in the back window while we are going.  Then when fully charged we plug our devices into it and it charges. This would be perfect for the eco people like my wife tries to be or for emergencies where you can not get any power.  

The other side of this is made of strong woven material and it has two solar panels to absorb the suns rays.  It folds in half when your not using it and it goes almost flat so it is very easy to store.  In fact mine stores very easy in the back seat pockets of my moms car.  It really is nice to have for any occasion.  I save mine for emergency purposes.  

This is one of our top favorite chargers as a family! 

Product Description
  • -Solar Panel Charger (13W) with Voltage Stability Controller
    -High efficiency Solar Cells with 22% Transfer Rate
    -Direct Device Charging (no battery) output to USB 5V
    -Accessories include: 4pcs Carabiner / 4 pcs suction cups / Micro USB cable
    -Perfect for charging your cell phone, digital camera, tablet, gps, mp3 player

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.