Thursday, December 25, 2014

Never Hungover Review




Never Hungover.


We do not really drink but I thought if this is good for headaches then I would try this to see if my wife could take it at night and maybe not wake up with a sinus headache everyday.  She wakes up with crippling Tension, sinus, and migraines.  This is mostly vitamins so I figured it might help her even without the drinking.  She said it has limited the intensity of the headache but not getting rid of them all together.  She hates her migraine medicine because it it self causes headaches.  I wanted to see how this would work and it did to a certain degree.  I did not want to drink or have my wife drink just to try this so we tried it on her headaches.  She took it right before bed each night and her headaches did not seem as extreme.



Product Description
Never Hungover is looking for web celebs to tell their followers about the hottest hangover prevention drink in America. This is the official drink before you drink with zero carbs, zero calories and zero sugars. Plus, it has a great lemon-lime flavor. It is vitamin packed with B vitamins, potassium, aloe vera, milk thistle, and much more. NEVER HUNGOVER can be consumed as a shot or a mixer. The product is designed to take up to an hour before or while consuming alcohol. For optimal results, take one bottle of NEVER HUNGOVER per four drinks. Never Hungover comes in two sizes, a convenient travel-sized 2oz bottle and a 750ml bottle perfect for behind the bar.

In additon to being seen on The Doctors, Never Hungover has made it's way into the celebrity circut appearing at Paris Hilton and Seth Green's birthdays, at Coachelle with Ashley Green, included in Lauren Conrad's wedding favor bags and on the social media accounts of Stacy Keibler, Jake Brown and many more.
Never Hungover is available at NeverHungover.com, Amazon (Prime), MGM Resorts and GNC stores across the country


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.