Saturday, December 20, 2014

Liztek USB to VGA Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Displays Review







Liztek USB to VGA Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple DisplayS

We got these for my wife and son who love to game and also multitask.  These adapters are amazing to have for multiple displays on either Monitors or TV's.  Get the best graphics display by using the best cards.  These work amazing and are easy to install and get the idea of.  We have used it for weeks and love them so much that we want more.  We can are unlimited on our views and games.

Product Description
Liztek USB to VGA Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Displays in stock.
  • Connect three or more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on Windows PCs)
    Mirror displays or create large desktop spanning displays, with any VGA monitor or projector
    DisplayLink DL-165 chip, up to 1920x1080 / 1600x1200 on higher-resolution monitors
    Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk
    Mac 10.9 "Mavericks" not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system. Linux beta-quality drivers available but with important limitations--details below



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.