Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker Review






Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker


I give this about a 3-4 stars out of 5.  It is a great speaker but is limited by the volume when compared to other bluetooth speakers.  I think in the water resistant category it gets a 5 stars because it is much louder than other similar speakers.  I think it is something that limits the sound due to being water proof.  It answers your phone which is great because who can grab their phone in the shower.  The colors are bright and vivid and the material it is made of is very thick and sturdy.   It works well with a control pad for on/off , Play/Pause, Forward/Backward, and phone answer.  It does not stick as well as I wish it would because it has fallen a few times now but it still works so that is great!


Product Description
Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker In Stock :
  • High definition Bluetooth 3.0 audio wireless connectivity with seamless streaming and 6 hours of playtime.
    Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth enabled digital players.
    Easy access to Handfree Talking / Volume up / Volume down / fast forward (skip) / Backward / Pause / Play / Power buttons.
    Water resistant loud speaker and built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use.
    Don't let the water stop you from enjoying your favorite music, great companion for beach, poolside, on boat, shower room, bathtub, or kitchen.




I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review.  That has no effect on my ability to give an honest review and No monetary compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.