Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Review




Liquid Chalkers

I tried these for a chalkboard craft my wife decided to make.  They show up very vivid and bright on the background.  The only problem is the kids want to use these are not made for kids to use unsupervised.   That might turn into a unclean-able nightmare. These of course should have the lids on the whole time your not using them and they are really good for older kid projects.  It works wonderfully for scrap booking and other similar crafts.  It is a fun new way to create and explore that creativity.


Product Description
We sell a set of beautiful liquid chalk markers perfect for the creative family to use that we think **** the competition away (and are REALLY fun to use around the house on mirrors, windows, glass top tables and other similar surfaces - particularly with the kids!) and we're working to see if we can get the word out there from influencers in the lead up to Christmas. We sell them on Amazon and from our own e-commerce platform under the brand name of the products (Paper and Twine). 
 
You can see our liquid chalker marker pens here:
 
http://www.liquidchalkers.com




























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.