Thursday, December 18, 2014

Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner Review





Salad Spinner

We tried this salad spinner it and eliminated 85% of the water that was on the salad.  It takes about 10 spins but it works great.  It works great on herbs too.  It is made of semi thick plastic and seems like it would be hard to break.  It cleaned easy with soap and a sponge.  We air dried and paper towel dried this after washing.  I do not think I have seen another spinner get rid of that much water.  We love it in this house.

Product Description
Keep your salad crisp and fresh by eliminating excess water quickly and easily with this large 4 ½ quart salad spinner! Large capacity fits nearly twice the amount of lettuce as smaller salad spinners Simple one handed operation with an easy push down handle Handle locks for easy storage Push button brake to quickly stop spinning.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.