Monday, December 15, 2014

Just Natural Product Review







Boy's 3 in 1 Natural Shampoo


Kids Natural Body Wash

I only buy what is best for my family when I can.  This is a product I came across online because of all the good stuff in it, I wanted to try it.  Not only is is natural but is full of goodies.  It has natural oils to enrich and nourish your skin.  Both suds perfectly and works just as good as any thing I have ever tried.  My son says he loves the smell.  Now I can feel good about the products he uses.
He also tried the 3 in one shampoo too and loved it.  Both of the products were soft and gentle even on his eczema.  This is a great shampoo and body wash.

I am so happy to have this chance to try this and very thankful for my readers.




Kids Natural Body Wash
Clean and Refreshed While Nourishing It 
With Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Skin cleansers are the first and most important 
ingredient to the health of your skin.

Many body washes are made with harsh 
detergents that may cause skin problems such as 
isolated rashes, irritation and itching.

Often simply switching to a natural skin cleanser 
can improve the condition and health of your skin.

The fragrant scent of real Orange Blossom extract 
helps gently cleanse and condition while moisture 
beads pop and nourish skin with incredible 
softness.

This creamy moisturizing body wash for kids is 
enriched with Argan, Red Raspberry and Sea 
Buckthorn oils, leaves skin sparkling clean and 
refreshed while nourishing it with vitamins and 
antioxidants.

Orange Blossom and Palmarosa provide a clean 
fresh all natural scent that revives the senses. Skin 
will feel clean, silky soft and oh-so-pampered ready
to take on new adventures.

Benefits

A lightweight, easily-rinsed conditioner.


Leaves hair feeling and looking soft and smooth.

Cherry Kernel, Sweet Almond and Camellia oils are vitamin rich skin and hair 
moisturizers.

No dyes, no silicone, no salt (sodium chloride), no artificial 
fragrances, no parabens.






Sulfate Free - Color Safe - Natural & Organic - Silicone Free - No Chemicals - No Parabens - 

Chloride Free - Gluten Free - Handmade Fresh



Boys 3 in 1 Shampoo 
  
Natural Shampoo, Body Wash
and Conditioner in One for Boys.
 
Today is a good day to begin removing potential 
irritants that may be detrimental to your child’s 
hair and skin and one of the easiest ways to start 
is with a natural shampoo, body wash and 
conditioner made from the best ingredients on 
earth.

Boy’s hair and skin are more delicate than adults 
and are best served by using gentle natural 
washes which help retain their natural level of 
moisture without drying out.

Made with the mildest natural plant-based 
cleansers for the perfect balance of cleansing, 
moisture and the kindest care.


I got a free product in exchange for an honest review and not monetary compensation was received.  In no way was I persuaded to do a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.