Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jiva Organics USDA Organic Garam Masala Review





Jiva Organics USDA Organic Garam Masala.


Jiva is one of many spice companies on Amazon.com.  Jiva makes great quality products that are well worth the money.  They are organic USDA certified and one of the largest amount of spices for the price is crazy.  I buy organic usually at natural grocers or whole foods.  This is a large amount of herbs for the price you would pay for 1/8 th the amount at those stores.

Garam Masala is 

It is used mostly in India in various dishes.  

Product Description
Organic Garam Masala

Jiva Organics is a line of certified organic spices that offer a tremendous value over mainstream alternatives.  This is a USDA certified organic Coriander Seeds that is of extremely high quality.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.