Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale Review




Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale.



This scale has a very elegant and sleek look.  It is one the prettiest scales I have tried.  It has a large lit readout for ease of sight.  I have really bad eyes so that really helps.  It is one of the most accurate scales I have seen probably due to the 4 high precision sensors.   This scale has a high weight tolerance and weighs up to 12lbs.  The batteries are included.   Easy battery compartment access and not screwdriver needed.




Product Description
Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (12 lbs Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black In Stock :
  • Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
    Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
    Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).
    Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
    Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.