Friday, December 5, 2014

Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review








Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review


This meter reads your pulse and oxygen levels like the doctors use.  It is really great to have because my wife get pneumonia so we need to check her oxygen levels regularly. What is awful is  to see her sick so often.   This makes it so much better to know if her oxygen level goes down at all. This really would be amazing for anyone with a health problems.  My son has asthma and many health issues too.  It really is a peace of mind to have this Oximeter.  Really it is  easy and a sturdy product that has instant digital results.  It comes with a sturdy woven case that protects the meter.   We are ecstatic about this product.   This is a must for any safety kit.

Product Description
Overview:
The FDA approved Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows you to find your SpO2 and pulse rate in a flash! Operating is easy since you just need to push one button. With this at your hands, or more specifically, fingertips, you can perform measurements anyplace, anywhere, and anytime!

Watch the Demo Video at
https://vimeo.com/102257007

Display:
Once you place your fingertip into the chamber, your results will display within a few seconds. What you will see are numbers signifying your SpO2 levels and pulse rate with a plethysmograph (waveform graph) and a bar graph underneath which display your heart rate in real time. The graphs give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. The bright OLED display can rotate in four directions so that you can easily see the results from any view. By pushing the button, the display will rotate and also show or hide the graphs.
Features:
• Universal finger clip for fingers of all sizes
• Auto power off 5 seconds after finger removal 
• Last display mode saved after power off
• Adjustable Brightness
Package Includes:
• Carrying case
• Neck/Wrist cord
• Batteries
• User manual






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.