Monday, December 1, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review





Display-Sheet Makeup Bag can be purchased here. 

This bag is really easy to use.  I know it is a make-up bag but I saw potential.  I use it has my shaving bag.  It is very thin but it has held up so far.  I have my shaving gel, shaving lotion, and razors.  It is very handy and I use it for traveling and daily use.  It is does seem cheaply made but it does hold up still so that is what is very important.   This was very surprising and it is a handy item to have.  



Product Description
This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag! 

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.