Friday, December 12, 2014

Brain Fitness PathWords Review





Brain Fitness PathWords.


This game is very fun and challenging.  It is very new and different its kind of like a word search boggle mix.   Not only is it fun but you get to grow smarter by changeling your brain daily to make it grow instead of shrink with age.  It is such a good thing and you will feel better and smarter.  My whole family loves this game.  We play it weekly.  


Product Description
Brain Fitness PathWords (Ages 12 to adult, MSRP: $19.99)
Strengthen your vocabulary and visual perception skills in this amalgamation of polyominoes and word search!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.