Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale





Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale 


My wife loves this scale even more than me.  It has a large display that keeps track of you numbers and you can send them to your phone.  It is very visible in the dark and has a large read out.  It is so handy it tells you body fat, lean mass, and much more.  You can lean you BMI in seconds.  These numbers are essential to keeping you going on a health track.  It seems to very accurate and very helpful.  Download the app to keep a on the go measurements.  We love this scale and use it as our regular scale.



Product Description:
Accurate Measurements: Four high quality strain gauge sensors and high precision electronics ensure trustworthy measurements every time.
Easy-to-Read Display: An extra-large LCD (3.25") with large numbers and a bright blue backlight make this an easy to read screen in any lighting condition
Health Metric Analysis: Measure weight, Body Mass Index, plus 4 health indicators: lean mass, body fat, water weight, and bone mass.
Optional Smart Phone Tracking: Sync measurements automatically to your smartphone using Bluetooth Smart Technology (see compatibility chart for more info).



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.