Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Teacup Shaped Silicone Cupcake Liners Review





Teacup Shaped Silicone Cupcake Liners.

These are just too cute!  They make a great cupcake for your little tea party with your little girl or a adorable accent to any gathering.  Put a smile on your kids face with this adorable idea.

They hold up well and are petty solid.  We where very shocked when we got these.  They hold up in the oven great and peel off easily.  They are safe and BPA free which is an important thing in my house.  they also have sturdy little plates to put under the cups.



Product Description
Tired of using paper liners to bake your cupcakes?

Use your favorite cupcake, brownie, dessert recipe and add this decorative touch and watch it become a conversation piece. 

COLOR
White is the perfect color for the teacup molds. You can use them for every occasion. Simply change the color of icing or fondant and decorate it for your favorite celebration. 

MULTI-PURPOSE
The molds can serve as mats or containers to display chocolates, jellies, fruits and even veggies. This teacup set adds elegance and presentation to your dessert table. They are easy to use and clean and made of food grade silicone in an RoHS, FDA and LFGB Certified Facility. 

The teacup molds are oven safe. The saucers are not

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Each set includes 4 food grade silicone teacup shaped pans and 4 saucers. Once baked and cooled, decorate your cupcakes and place them on the saucers to have your own Cupcake party. 

Free eBook: Visit the website printed on the box to download your free copy of the cupcake recipe eBook title Cupcake Bash - Volume I by Chef Chuck.

DIMENSIONS
Each teacup measures 3" x 3.5" x 1.75" tall. The saucer is 4.3" in diameter.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.