Saturday, November 1, 2014

Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner and Tea Tree Shampoo Review





My thoughts:  My family loves the Shampoo and Conditioner.  The tea tree shampoo is so great for our son who has scalp issues as well as me.  We get flakes really easy.  My wife is crazy about the silk conditioner which has lots of silk amino acids in the shampoo and that is known to help unruly curly hair like my wifes, They both have shown improvement in our hair.  They smell great to boot.  I highly recommend both of these hair care products.









Tea Tree Shampoo for Dandruff

Tea Tree shampoo contains a gentle formula to help reduce mild-to-moderate dandruff. This shampoo is not only limited to dandruff; it can help keep a problem-free scalp in good health. Contains lavender, tea tree, rosemary, argan (Moroccan oil), and jojoba.

Silk18 Conditioner

Silk18 conditioner contains a masterful blend of natures best conditioning agents, including eighteen different silk amino acids which contribute individual properties to assist in making hair silky smooth. Great for all hair types, including dry, broken, frizzy, and unmanagable hair. Compatible with all Maple Holistics shampoos. 

* I am responsible for the opnions in this post because they are my honest feelings.  I was in no way persuaded to do a good review and No monetary compensation was received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.