Monday, November 3, 2014

Insulated Water Bottle for Travel and Sport Review





This is by far one of my favorite water bottles I have ever tired. It is so eco friendly and it has no harmful chemicals.  It is a perfect size for my hot tea.  I dropped mine several times and it never broke.  It works wonders at keeping the contents hot.  The safety lock makes sure it does not spill at all.  It locks up nice and tight.  I shook it quite a bit to make sure.  This works both ways with hot and cold.  What you put in it is what the temperature stays.  Now you can be active with a perfect bottle.  I think this is awesome.




Product Description
    VOTED #1 INSULATED BOTTLE / MUG FOR TRAVEL, YOGA, and ACTIVE LIFESTYLES.

    Yoga Design Lab's Zoto Bottle.

    DOUBLE-WALLED STAINLESS STEEL: Designed to keep liquids hot or cold for 12+ hours! Ideal for refreshing cool water during your practice, or keeping that tea or coffee hot on a freezing day.
    FREE FROM BPA AND OTHER HARMFUL TOXINS: Certified free from BPA, phthalates, hormones, lead, and other harmful toxins.
    EASY SIPPING TECHNOLOGY and SAFETY LOCK: Designed to allow the perfect amount of liquid to pass through sipping area - no spills! Safety lock prevents accidental openings.









    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    About Scoobydoo1971

    Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.