Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Insta Natural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream [For Prevention & Reduction]





Stretch Mark & Scar Cream


InstaNatural makes a Stretch Mark & Scar Cream.  This cream runs about 21.95 on Amazon.com. It works with great products like vitamin C, Rosehip Oil, Cocoa Butter and many other great key ingredients.  I have seen numerous studies done for all the ingredients and they have seen results.  Great average size bottle with vivid packaging.   

Pros:

1.  Great Scent
2. Positive Results
3. Price (compared to other products that have results)
4. Natural ingredients
5. Easy to use
6.  Feels Great
7. Not time consuming. 

Cons: 

1. Could not find any yet. 

What is in it? Glad you asked: (key Ingredients.)

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil


Very easy to use:

Apply to affected areas twice a day or when needed.  

Overall I think this is a great product.  I got this for my wife who loves these type of products.  She loved how it worked and is very satisfied with the results.  




Product Description
InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms - delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.











































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.