Friday, November 7, 2014

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser Review





This flosser is quite amazing.  I mainly got it for my son who has braces so it is easier for him to floss.  We tried it for a few weeks on his teeth.

The flosser has three settings:  On, Pulse, and Soft.  It is made of hard plastic and is sturdy.  You pick your selection first before you turn it on otherwise you might be spraying the walls like my wife.   It sends a powerful jet of water to push the food right out of your teeth.


 After your done your teeth feel clean and it is so much easier on your gums. My wife just raves about this item to everyone.  She loves using it on our son.  Now we can clean his teeth without it taking forever because of trying to get the floss through his braces.  It truly is an amazing device.  Yet another brilliant product from Gurin!




Product Description
Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser with High Capacity Water Tank is a rechargeable cordless design powered by rechargeable batteries - Universal Voltage: 100 to 240V~50/60Hz. Extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill. Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse. Rotating interchangeable nozzles great for multiple users. Provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home

Please post review on bloggers website including high-res image and photos . Also include in your review amazon.com link where to buy.
Post a short review on Amazon.com 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.