Monday, November 24, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor Review


Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor.

This toy has been made for those children who love their privacy or have siblings.  It is an fun toy that is built strong and it works great.  The projector makes it that much more fun to play with.  Set your toy on guard or on.  

Do you have a dinosaur enthusist?  Or just a kid who likes products like this?  We love this toy and my son has gone crazy because he loves it so much.  He sets it right out side his room and has it growl at us every we walk near his room.  Let your kid have a wonderful time and Rextastic fun!  
Product Description
Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor that Activates 5 Mighty Roar Sounds - Projects 24 Dinosaur Images on your Wall - "New Hottest Dinosaur Toy"

  • T-Rex room guard has motion sensor and 5 mighty roar sounds
    T rex roars into action every time an unwanted visitor trespasses into your bedroom! (hidden on/off switch)
    High technology built in trembler alert and motion sensor to detect movement
    24 realistic dinosaur images in your own room on 3 interchangeable discs, Hidden disk storage on dinosaur
    Projects Images Over 3 Feet, Ages 3 +, Uses 3 AA batteries




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.