Saturday, November 1, 2014

Collage.com Photo book Reviews


Your just clicks away from getting beautiful Photo books.  What we want next is a blanket with our sons photos through out the years.

Easy, yes it is so easy to follow step by step to create your great photo books.  My wife is going nuts over these books.  she had a 11.5×8.5 Book Hard-Cover and a 8×6 Book
Soft-Cover made of pictures of our wonderful son since he was an infant.  They turned out perfect.  Every picture had crystal clear pictures which is mostly because of all the photo tools they have for you to enhance your photos.  It is so easy yet so beautiful for your favorite projects.   The Hard cover looks just as good as the soft cover and the pages are really thick for great quality.  We love our new photo books.




* I am responsible for the opnions in this post because they are my honest feelings.  I was in no way persuaded to do a good review and No monetary compensation was received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.